Sulky KK 2000 is the only SAFE Temporary Spray Adhesive on the market that contains NO dangerous flammable gas propellants.
It is made of a highly concentrated material combined with a low-pressure spray for a more precise spray pattern and less waste.
It temporarily bonds fabrics to appliqués, batting and even patterns. Bonding disappears in 2-5 days. Works great for landscapes and quilting projects. You can re-position the fabric before stitching it into place.
Sulky KK 2000 temporary spray adhesive comes in a handy size and still gives as much coverage as the bigger cans. It has a precise spray pattern, concentrated and virtually no staining.Favorite Uses
Material Type: Adhesive
This temporary spray adhesive contains NO dangerous flammable gas propellants, but when using it, you have to consider the following precautionary measures:
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No Smoking.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Keep away from the reach of children.