Looking for a cordless hot glue gun that doesn't require batteries? Check out our cordless/corded 60-watt hot glue gun!
As a cordless glue gun, there is a run time of 1-2 minutes before the glue gun must be placed back onto the stand for reheating.
For corded use and an unlimited run time, simply plug the power cord directly into the bottom of the glue gun. Plugging the power cord directly into the bottom turns it into a traditional glue gun.
Safety features include a non-stick silicon drip pad below the nozzle to keep glue from dripping on your work surface, an integrated safety fuse, and side fins to prevent glue backflow when the glue gun is laid on its side.
**** Uses standard 0.43" glue sticks.
Great for all DIY, arts/crafts, home projects, home repair, Electronics, Dioramas, Models, Toy Repair, Wood Bonding, and more.
- CORDLESS/CORDED CAPABILITY - This 60-watt glue gun can be used cordless for 1-2 minutes. Simply plug the power cord into the heating base and place the glue gun on the heating stand. Please allow 5 minutes for the initial heat-up. Once heated, you are free to lift the glue gun off of the heating base and enjoy cordless use for up to 3 minutes. In between uses, be sure to place the glue gun back onto the heating stand so that the glue gun can remain at operating temperature. If the power cord is plugged directly into the bottom of the glue gun, it will function as a traditional glue gun in terms of its ability to be used indefinitely.
- TEMPERATURE- Thanks to an internal 60-watt PTC heater, the glue gun can reach its operating temperature of 380°F for optimal bonding with metal, wood, ceramics, and other porous and non-porous materials.
- GLUE PAD INCLUDED - A built-in non-stick glue pad is connected to the heating stand so that it sits right under the nozzle of the glue gun. The purpose of this silicone glue pad is to catch any drippings that may come from the glue gun. This keeps your workstation free of unwanted drips of glue that are a pain to remove. Once dry, the glue dripping can be easily peeled off of the green pad making clean-up easier than ever.
- SAFETY: includes an internal safety fuse; insulated nozzle; and side fins that prevent the glue from flowing and backing up when the gun is laid down.
- Read the enclosed safety instructions carefully.
- Do not touch the nozzle or melted glue as they can reach 400°F.
- Keep glue gun away from children and store locked up when not in use.