The Clover Embroidery Needles are hand sewing needles for the finest and most exquisite types of stitching. The velvety smooth, sharp point is polished along the axis for effortless piercing, perfect for embroidery.
These needles have Gold-Eye plating with a unique elliptical design for easy threading. The hardness of steel was obtained through high-temperature treatment and tempering, making these needles hard to break or bend.
They are available in several styles and sizes.
* (Ref. 235) Embroidery Needle # 03 - 09
Embroidery or crewel needles have extra-large eyes for strands of cotton or ribbon embroidery thread. Mainly used for either cotton or ribbon embroidery.
* (Ref. 236) Gold Eye Milliners # 3 - 9
Long needles with round eyes used for: bonnet and hat making, pleating, ribbon, embroidery, and embellishing decorations.
* (Ref. 2012) Huck Embroidery Needles
The tips of these needles are rounded and curved so the cloth can be easily scooped.
* (Ref. 234-24) Gold Eyes Chenille # 24
Short with very large eyes used for: stitching coarse material with thick yarn and ribbon. Chenille work or ribbon embroidery.
* (Ref. 2007) Sashico Needles
Especially for the Sashico Embroidery Technique. These are long and heavy needles for picking up multiple layers of fabric. Sharp needle tip enables smooth insertion into the fabric.
* (Ref. 2009) Sashico Needles (Long Type)
Especially for the Sashico Embroidery Technique. Needles sharp tip enables for a smooth insertion into the fabric.
CLOVER : Tips on choosing the right Needle:
* Size numbers are an indication of both length and diameter of the needle. The larger the number listed as the needle size, the shorter and finer the needle will be.
* Always use the finest needle for the weight of your fabric. You don't want it to bend or break when sewing. Also, use the smallest eye that will fit the thread you will be using.
* When possible use a needle designed for a specific purpose or key quality, i.e. general sewing, quilting, embroidery, tapestry, etc.
NOTE: Needles are very sharp products, please keep them away from children.