Insul~Bright is a needle-punched, insulated material ideal for crafters.
It is a 100% polyester batting ideal for making heat-safe projects such as pot holders, oven mitts, lunch bags, ironing board and casserole covers.
It consists of polyester fibers, needle-punched through a reflective metalized polyester film. The needled material is breathable and won’t break down with washing.
The polyester fibers resist conduction while the reflective metalized polyester film reflects radiant energy, hot or cold, back to its source.
Type : Batting
Measures: 1 bolt = 22 inches wide x 20 yards
Weight: 7 pounds
Brand : The Warm Company
* Insul~Bright is not recommended for microwave use.
Pre-Wash & Care Instructions:
- Will Not Separate or Bunch
- Contains No Resins or Glues
- Will Not Shift, Migrate or Beard
- Quilt or Tie Leaving up to 10″ Open
- Once Quilted, Machine Wash & Dry
Note that this step is optional. You will experience no shrinking.
If needed, iron on a polyester setting.
- Hand Wash mild detergent. Do not agitate or spin in the washer.
- Soak for 20 minutes, and rinse several times.
- Squeeze out water. DO NOT WRING. Rolling in a towel helps.
- Dry in a warm dryer or lay flat to air dry.
Special Shipping Information:
- Available for shipping only in the Continental USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer's warehouse.
- Ships separately from other items in your order.
- This item cannot ship to a P.O. box.
- This item may be subject to additional processing days.