Aleene's Paper Glaze is a superior formula for embellishing paper designs and stamped designs with a dimensional layer of clear glaze.
It is perfect for creating glossy embossed effects on your paper projects!
This clear, dimensional adhesive comes with a needlenose tip for creating detailed designs, dots and line work, but can also be brushed on to create shiny laminating effects.
Dries to a hard, non-tacky glass-like finish that accentuates design details and won't run colors. Paper Glaze can be used alone or tinted with acrylic color, and is ideal for holding glitter or small beads.
For uses with:
- Creates clear, dimensional designs on paper projects
- Nontoxic and acid-free
- Can be brushed on for laminating effects
- Dries with a hard, non-tacky finish
- Applies and dries clear - won't yellow over time
- Can be tinted with acrylic paints
- Has a needlenose tip that is convenient for precise application.
- Great for using with microbeads, glitters and other embellishments on paper
- Use with rubber stamps to create watermark designs.
- Squeeze or brush on the desired paper surface.
- Sprinkle beads and glitters over designs while wet.
- Let dry.
- For more dimensional effects, reapply Paper Glaze.
- Remove with a damp cloth while wet.